November 13, 2011

DECLEOR COSMETICS & MY NUDE LOOK


I always thought that taking care of your skin is the most important thing every woman should do if she wants to stay fresh and beautiful. After meeting DECLEOR’S founder – gorgeous madame Solange Dessimoulie I got added evidence to my belief. She is such an inspiring, full of energy, beautiful woman!
For the press conference and meeting I chose to go for the “nude” look. Nude colour and blush shades are my new favorite colours in my wardrobe, so a lot of my last purchases are in this palette. What do you think about it?
*
Я всегда считала, что ухоженная кожа – это эссенция женской красоты. Встреча с основательницей знаменитой косметической компании DECLEOR – мадам Соланж Дессимюли, еще раз убедила меня в этом. Мадам Соланж – обладательница просто потрясающей энергетики, обаяния и девичьего задора, выглядела нереально хорошо для своих 70 с лишним лет!
Для пресс конференции и встречи с Соланж, я решила выбрать «nude look». В последнее время я все чаще стала отдавать предпочтение бежевым тонам и нежным пастельным цветам, так что многие новые вещи из моего гардероба именно этой цветовой палитры. А, что вы думаете про эти цвета и мой образ? :)


A lot of people say that I look like a Disney character :D Mostly like Ariel from The Little Mermaid. Now I understand why they think so ^_^
*
Мне многие говорят, что я похожа на героиню из Диснеевских мультиков :D Чаще всего, что на Ариэль из «Русалочки». Теперь я, кажется, понимаю почему ^_^

Talking with Solange Dessimoulie about beauty, life and showing her and stunning Chindaly Quesnot the new issue of the Wedding Magazine was a pleasure. Also Chindaly told me that she is getting married in Spring 2012 and showed me her wedding dress pictures, decoration ideas etc. on her phone. Such a lovely girl! I promised that I will definitely highlight her wedding in our Wedding Magazine. Also I am gonna share them through my blog for my international readers. I think the wedding is going to be fabulous :)
*
Разговаривать с Соланж о красоте, жизни и показать ей и очаровательной Чиндалли Квеснот новый номер журнала Wedding было очень приятно. Чиндалли так же поделилась, что весной 2012 года собирается выйти замуж и показала на телефоне фотографии уже заготовленных для свадьбы элементов декора и свое свадебное платье. Очень открытая и милая девушка! Я не могла не предложить ей прислать свои свадебные фотографии и love story для публикации в нашем журнале. Я уверена, что ее свадьба будет роскошной!
 The brand Decleor is new to Azerbaijani market, but now you can find it in Sabina shops and try this absolutely natural cosmetics by yourself. I already got my goodie bag from Decleor and me and my mum love it! 
 *
Косметика Decleor - новинка для Азербайджанского рынка. На данный момент вы можете найти ее в магазинах сети Sabina и самим убедиться в эффективности этой абсолютно натуральной косметики. Я уже получила свой комплект волшебных тюбиков от Decleor и с удовольствием пользуюсь им вместе с мамой. :)

Dress - RISE
Bag - TED BAKER
Heels - H&M
Rings - KENZO, ROBERTO BRAVO
Nail polish - INGLOT

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow your blog is so cool! I have never used Decleor... need to try it now :)

Ulia Ali said...

Thank you,dear :) Yes I have never tried it before as well, but now I love it ;)

stilettolover91 said...

You're sooooo gorgeous!!!!

http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

Ulia Ali said...

Thanks a lot! :*

Arpita said...

Ulia you are stunningly georgeous!!

Arpita
Wardrobe and Mirror

Like us on Facebook

Aaron said...

OMFG why u are so cute??? wish i met u..

Unknown said...

i want to use Decleor. cosmetics, eyelashes

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...