March 25, 2014

MOTEL ROCKS! SEXY PLAYSUIT AND BLUE GYPSY

Photographer - Ben Gardi
Outfits - Motel  www.motelrocks.com

Dear Readers, I have exciting news to share! As a blogger and as a normal girly girl, I love finding new designers, shops and online stores. So when I stumbled upon the MOTEL online store and saw their clothes with beautiful prints, I couldn't resist and contacted them... Few days later I was kindly invited to the MOTEL showroom to check out their new collections. Obviously they didn't have to ask me twice and I took my team (photographer Ben Gardi, videographer Lambros Pantsios and my beautiful hairstylist Clare Tautz) and had amazing fun day trying on my favourite pieces and shooting in the Motel's showroom in Central London. Here are two of my favourite MOTEL outfits, but I have much more to share, so return later for new posts! You can find links to the playsuit, skirt and top at the end of the post. Have I mentioned they ship worldwide? ;)

I wanted to thank the whole Motel team for being so sweet and nice to me, it was a great pleasure meeting you all! Special thanks to gorgeous Katie and Emily <3

***

Я как блоггер, да и как обыкновенная девушка, очень люблю находить новых дизайнеров и магазины. Поэтому когда я случайно наткнулась на онлайн store MOTEL, и увидела их модные вещички с очень нежными и женственными принтами, не удержалась и написала им... Через несколько дней бренд Motel пригласили меня в шоурум в центре Лондона, и я вместе со своей командой (фотографом Беном, видеографом Ламбросом и стилистом Клэр) провели позитивнейший день :) Конечно же я перемерила кучу вещей, и обещаю поделиться фотографиями самых любимых аутфитов, ну а пока вам на обозрение два очень летних соблазнительных наряда. Обожаю playsuits (что-то вроде коротеньких комбенизонов) в последнее время, и этот не исключение. Идеально для лета! Ссылку на него и на юбку с топом вы сможете найти в конце блога. Я уже упомянула, что MOTEL  доставляет вещи в любую точку мира? ;)





TOP - find here
SKIRT - find here
PLAYSUIT - find here


1 comments:

Ginger said...

Wow this playsuit is so pretty! I should get it for summer

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...