August 16, 2012

TROPICAL SHIRT WITH STUDS


Have you had a chance to set out for a trip to some paradisiacal place this summer, girls? I don’t, so the only way to make me feel a little bit closer to some perfect vacation on the shores of ocean is wearing some tropical print. Wearing some splashy printed clothes can be a great challenge and they can easily draw everyone’s attention from your own personality and style touches.  But this beautiful shirt have subtle and also very versatile colour pallete. I have tried it at home with different bottoms: neon pink micro shorts, white pants, green skirt and washed jeans and surprisingly it looks good with everything!

This time I decided to wear the shirt (btw have you noticed cool studs on shoulders?) with my new neon yellow jeggings and sky-high heels for a lovely movie night. I know these shoes look ridiculous, but I feel so sexy walking in them. :D
P.S. After seeing these pictures I realised that despite the fact I haven’t spent a lot of time in the sun, I still became very tanned! 
*
Кому-нибудь из вас удалось этим летом отдохнуть в каком-нибудь райском месте? :) Мне лично нет, так что единственное, что помогает почувствовать себя немного ближе к одному из сказочных курортов на берегу океана, это любимый всеми дизайнерами в этом сезоне тропический принт. Носить чересчур броские и «кричащие» принты не самая легкая задача, так как в них очень легко затеряться, и они отвлекают внимание с вашего целостного образа на сам предмет одежды. Но, эта блузка, которую вы видите на мне, имеет довольно мягкую цветовую палитру, и вдобавок удивительно универсальна. Я померила ее дома с разными вещами: микро шортами неоно-розового цвета, белыми брюками, юбкой цвета весенней травки и джинсами, и она хорошо смотрелась со всеми.

На этот раз я решила, что пару блузке (кстати, а вы заметили шипы-заклепки на плечах?) составят мои новые неоново-желтые джеггинсы, о которых я упомянула в одном из прошлых постов, а так же туфли на упомрачительно-высоких каблуках. Я знаю, что туфли рискуют попасть в категорию «перебор», но я чувствую себя в них 100%-ой дивой :D   P.S. Только после просмотра фотографий с фотосессии, я поняла, что, несмотря на то, что почти не проводила много времени на солнце, все равно очень даже неплохо загорела.

Azerbaijani version here/Пост на азербайджанском здесь. Спасибо Stylish Baku!





Shirt - SHEINSIDE
Jeggings - PULL & BEAR(find in another colour here)
Heels - bought in the UK, Norwich
Bag - my mum's old bag
Sunnies - RALPH LAUREN
Ring - TIFFANY & CO

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful look dear!

Kisses,
Miriam
Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

Jelena Zivanovic said...

Pure perfection my love, I wouldn't change not even one detail! Gorgeous color palette!! Love you!:)
kisses

Daniella said...

Beautiful look my dear! Loving the colour of your jeans and adore the print of your top! :)

Take care, Daniella xox

Unknown said...

great attitude. please check my newest post <3

lipsy said...

You look Stunning..Love the complete ensemble!!
Following you,please follow back to keep in touch through comments!
Also,sent you a mail on behalf of a sponsor..check and accept if you like!

Diva In Me said...

You look gorgeous! That is 1 killer shoes!! =D I'm loving everything from top to toe.

http://diva-in-me.blogspot.com

Lara said...

I'm in love with your shoes!
x

Olga Kovtunenko said...

Безумно красивые фото, невероятно просто!!! Ты - прелесть!!!
А в блузку и туфли влюбилась !

stilettolover91 said...

OMG!!!! Ur such a DIVA!!!!! Loveeee this outfit, especially those sick pumps!!!! HOT!!!

P.S: Fix ur whats app!!! I miss talking to you :(

http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

MariTebo said...

Да туфельки меня сразу напугали высотой, но ты в них такая Звезда!!! так идут ко всему наряду!!!! а блузка, просто ах!!!!! и сумочка и джеггинсы)))

Aurè said...

Ciao!...Great, che Meraviglia...un Look così colorato, creativo, Artistico!!
You're an Artist of Style!
Best from Italy

Majka said...

Love your outfit! These colors are amazing :)

Now I am following you on bloglovin and would be verry happy if you could visit my blog and follow me back :) Thank you :) Have a nice day :)

majka-m87.blogspot.com

sight said...

I love this shirt, so beautiful and Summery!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...